Mariel De Leon: "I know I can do better than 90% of ignorant and hopeless supporters of war-happy President." - KNOWLEDGE POWER PH

Breaking

Special Offers

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Mariel De Leon: "I know I can do better than 90% of ignorant and hopeless supporters of war-happy President."


Embattled beauty queen Mariel de Leon fights back at her critics calling them “ignorant and hopeless” in her latest Instagram post.



Mariel De Leon, RUMESBAK sa mga MAA-ANGHANG na SALITA sakanya ni Mayor Inday Sara!

The rift between the beauty queen and supporters of Duterte started when she criticized the latter’s war on drugs several months before the pageant.
De Leon is the latest favorite to criticize online after she failed to enter the top 15 of the latest Miss International pageant held in Tokyo, Japan. This recent loss is called “karma”.



In an Instagram post on Wednesday night, De Leon said representing the Philippines in an international pageant is already a big achievement for her.
“[It] was something I never thought would be possible for me before! What a feat,” she said.
“Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful and unforgettable experience! As tiring and taxing as it was at times, I enjoyed every moment and I will keep it in my heart forever.”
De Leon went on to say that she gave her best during the competition, and that she has no regrets.
“I’m so proud of how far I’ve come, how hard I fought and how much I grew and transformed! Strong, empowered, and brave is the new sexy,” she said.
She then went on to bombard Duterte Diehard Supporters.
“I gave my all and I know I did amazing, therefore I have no regrets! I know I can do better than 90% of ignorant and hopeless supporters of war-happy president. To God be all the glory!” de Leon said.
De Leon also revealed that she is making money in the expense of blind Duterte supporters without their knowing.
Moving forward, De Leon said she will continue to fulfill her duties as Bb. Pilipinas International 2017.
“Now, I can push my limits even more as to what else I can achieve and give to my fellow Filipinos!” she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment