QUEEN OF THE DARK: Why on earth would I ever bleach this beautiful melanin God bless me with! - KNOWLEDGE POWER PH

Breaking

Special Offers

Monday, January 1, 2018

QUEEN OF THE DARK: Why on earth would I ever bleach this beautiful melanin God bless me with!



"Dear my moonshine dark skin, sun-kissed complexion, burn skin or whatever they might call you: You are beyond beautiful and the love I have for is unconditional because you are me.”



“Black is bold, black is beautiful, black is gold. Don’t let American standards damage your African soul,” as she states in her captions while she glamorously stands out in her photos.


“Some people stay Snapping me asking me why am I so dark? How on earth they expect me to answer that question? Besides the fact that I'm blessed with melanin, and I love all this darkness,” she stated.


One of her inspiring statements that she had said is that: “You represent me, and I represent you and let show the world how beautiful and intelligent we are apart from just being dark skin. Because we are more than what this society thinks of our dark skin,let stand up for those who can’t. Let’s speak up those who can’t. And stay beautiful while
doing it.”


“I was asked by my Uber driver the other day, he said, don’t take this offensive but if you were given 10 thousand dollars would you bleach your skin for that amount? I couldn’t even respond I started laughing so hard. Then he said so that a no and I was like hell to the f****** yeah that's a no, why on earth would I ever bleach this beautiful melanin. God bless me with.”





















No comments:

Post a Comment