Pres. Duterte wishes Lucio Tan "A THOUSAND MORE YEARS" on his birthday - KNOWLEDGE POWER PH

Breaking

Special Offers

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Pres. Duterte wishes Lucio Tan "A THOUSAND MORE YEARS" on his birthday




President Rodrigo Duterte greeted Philippine Airlines (PAL) chairman and chief executive officer Lucio Tan as he celebrated his 83rd birthday yesterday.

Read the message of President Duterte to Lucio Tan.
“May God grant you a thousand years more of your life. Happy birthday, Mr. Tan. You are 83 years old and still a success story on all fronts.” 



“I wish you a happy birthday and may you continue to be endowed with good health, countless blessings and greater success in all endeavors.” 
“Today marks a momentous achievement not only for PAL, but for the entire country as well. I commend the airline for its efforts to deliver quality flight experience to all its passengers by modernizing its fleet, expanding its reach and providing wholehearted care that is distinctively Filipino.”



“I assure you that you will have my full support as you realize your vision of becoming a world-class airline. I urge you to join me in bringing real and lasting change for the benefit of our country and people.” 

“Let me just express my profound gratitude to the two airlines that helped government during the Kuwait stressful moments – not a crisis,” the President said during the rollout of PAL’s Airbus A350 and A321 Neo in Pasay City yesterday.

“I requested, though we had the money then, (PAL) and Cebu Pacific to fly to Kuwait and bring in some of our countrymen who were there in distress.
I hope that somehow the government can return the favor in the days to come. Thank you for everything you have done for our countrymen.” 
Source



No comments:

Post a Comment