Duterte: I’m not yet cancerous so do not be afraid to go near me! - KNOWLEDGE POWER PH

Breaking

Special Offers

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Duterte: I’m not yet cancerous so do not be afraid to go near me!







Amidst speculation of many critics, President Duterte maintains that he is in excellent health.

Presidential spokesperson Salvador Panelo says that there is nothing to worry about the president’s health but at the same time, the president also needs rest due to his busy schedule.




You may recall that the President had recently visited the hospital for what former Presidential aide Christopher “Bong” Go calls a “regular blood test”. The Malacañang assures us that the blood test was, as bong go says, regularly done.

Back in October, President Duterte said that all his medical tests for cancer came back as negative. The President says “I’m not yet cancerous so do not be afraid to go near me. I won’t contaminate you”.




Rumors about the president’s health were spread after he had skipped a few meetings of the association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) as he was “taking power naps”. Apart from the skipped meetings, the president has also opened up in public about his ailments.

Over the course of Duterte’s administration, the palace has repeated time and again that the president is not riddled with illness.





No comments:

Post a Comment